NATIONAL SUICIDE PROVENTION LIFELINE
With Help Comes Hope
Veterans Hotline & Online Chat
Are you a veteran in emotional distress? Please call 1-800-273-TALK and press 1 to be routed to the Veterans Suicide Prevention Hotline.
ORVeterans chat live with a counselor.
Are you in crisis? Please call 1-800-273-TALK
Are you feeling desperate, alone or hopeless? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), a free, 24-hour hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. Your call will be routed to the nearest crisis center to you.
I URGE ANYONE THAT NEEDS TO MAKE THIS CALL TO PLEASE DO SO.YOU ARE A PRECIOUS HUMAN BEING,YOU ARE SOMEONE'S LOVED ONE. GOD KNOWS WE ALL GO THROUGH A CRISIS AND NEED THE HELP.PLEASE CHOOSE LIFE!
I HAVE CHOSEN TO LIVE AND I HOPE THAT OTHERS DO THE SAME.
6 Comments:
How do you like your new favicon? Hope it's what you wanted. :)
Very cool.
Sandee,that is exactly what I wanted,YHANK YOU!
Nessa,I'm glad you liked this one.
Very cool.
Wanda's W#ings,that is what I think about the site and the Bike.
Sounds wonderful. I'm off to go check it out.
Post a Comment