I have to make an apology to all my blog friends. I have not been commenting much lately. I feel like the energy that I once had is ebbing. I read the blogs and just can not come up with some to say. For that I am sorry. I do not know if it has anything to do with what has been going for the past couple of months or what. It seems that when I fell in June and the latest go around with the chest pain and the failed tests I just do not have the energy to comment and worse yet to do posting. again I'm sorry that I may be letting my friends down.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
an apology
Posted by Mike Golch at 8:00 PM
Labels: frustration rules AGAIN., medical conditions, mental health break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment