One of our blog friends has put up a prayer request on her site . Let's add her grandson Caden to our prayers. The link is up so everybody can go and offer some moral support.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my blog. I post things that I feel must be. I will post Prayer Requests when I find them. I will try to do my best to be a good blogger and will try to not step on too many toes. May God bless all that visit with me. NOT THE MAIN RAMBLING STUFF BLOG.THIS IS A BACK UP BLOG
One of our blog friends has put up a prayer request on her site . Let's add her grandson Caden to our prayers. The link is up so everybody can go and offer some moral support.
Posted by Mike Golch at 4:34 PM
Labels: Prayer request.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment