My great computer had a major bug in it and I had to do a complete restore.I had thought that I had backed up all the inportant stuff that I wanted to keep like all the awards and pictures that I had saver on my computer,not to mention all of the bloggers sites that I had saved to a folder and the blogers that I was considering adding to my blog roll of honor.Alais all of that is gone.all of the other folders that I created are gone as well.so now I get to spend hours just tryint to figure out what I had stored and how to get it all back.
At least I think I salved some ot the problems I was haveing like the flash player not working.
And now the fun begins again.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
my great computer.
Posted by Mike Golch at 9:50 PM
Labels: OOPS, ramdon thoughts, Rants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment