Hey You Tube videos,what is with this system all the videos that I have posted will not play! I cannot even get the videos that I saved on my you tube account to play. Is there some evil plot to drive people up the wall? or has the video system gone to he double hockey sticks??
I live visiting every one's site and I enjoy watching their videos Except you get this Ugly message: Video no longer available.
The really aggravation part is that you cannot e-mail the clowns and voice your frustration with their system.Oh I forgot you have to work within the system,only there is no system.
A followup,one their site there is a help section that is soo much help that I'm soo happy I can just do something that the Cat forgot to bury.That's right you tube I'll talking about you!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Hey You Tube,what's up??
Posted by Mike Golch at 10:55 PM
Labels: ramdon thoughts, Rants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment